Pre Wedding Skin Care Tips - Best Salon and Spa, San Diego
Pre Wedding Skin Care Tips
Your wedding album is going to be a lifelong memory for you to share with just anybody who drops in, your family, friends, kids! You definitely want to look your best. Looking the best needs much more than a good photographer with professional photoshop skills. One of San Diego's best massage and facial salon,
Suki Day Spa, here by shares with your some pre wedding face care tips -
Suki Day Spa, Downtown, San Diego
- Do not wait till the last month - If you wish to try any techniques like botox or something, make sure you give it a try at least 4-6 months before the wedding. Do not take any experimental risks during the last month.
- Sun damage skin care - Check out for any sun damage or dark spots on your face and starte working for them with home remedies and appropriate facials at a professional salon.
- Take professional advice - Set a daily routine for skin care as well as diet after a professional advice. For example, start with green tea once a day, use skin appropriate wash washes, peels and home made facials, have plenty of fruits and liquids etc.
- Start using SPF 30 daily, for your face neck back and lips.
- If your are checking your diet, be sure to take multi-Vitamin supplements and better try to cover up with fresh fruits and salad.
- Learn to use light daily make up that would suit your skin type and lifestyle.
- Keep your make up brushes clean.
- Get a good hair cut and learn to manage your new style on daily basis.
- Book a good day spa and salon in Downtown, close by to your place, so you needn't travel much or get exposed to dirt before and after your regime. Start with your pre bridals well in time.
- Make sure to relax your body and mind with relaxing body massages and pedicure and manicure.
promises you the best experience for your best day!!